Willamette Tech Fleets' President and Founder Lucus Lystra has the highest level of training and certifications in the industry. Using state of the art equipment and tools, his vision has come together with the drive and dedication to create a company with elite vehicle diagnosis and customer service for businesses and individuals alike. Whether it's your family car or your companies entire fleet line. You can trust Willamette Tech Fleet. See the difference first hand when you have an honest, reliable, experienced, dedicated master Mechanic taking care of your vehicles.
● Experience/Knowledge in Automotive/Diesel drivability and electrical concerns.
● Strong background in diagnosing and repairing systems including brakes, cooling, air conditioning, electrical, fuel, exhaust, steering, starting/charging, and mechanical.
● Experience in maintenance repair including oil changes, tire rotation, brakes, alignment, and fluid exchanges.
● Experience in writing accurate work orders, preparing estimates, and maintaining accurate records.
● Contribute to repeat and referral business through strong problem solving skills and commitment to top quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
● Experience using a variety of diagnostic tools, including but not limited to A.C. Freon recovery machine, air tools, welder, plasma cutter, vehicle hoist, parts washer, and battery load test.
● Possess a variety of personal automotive tools including standard and metric wrenches and sockets.
● Knowledge of computers and computer software, specifically as it relates to automotive/diesel mechanical repair.
● Basic welding and fabrication experience.
Willamette Tech Fleet established in December of 2016, Moved into building March 2017.